[RkWard-devel] simple workaround suggestion for "chart preview"

SJR stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Mon Jan 1 22:59:30 UTC 2007

Today I had an idea for a simple solution for chart previews. As soon as the
data for the corresponding charttype are entered a small floating R graphic
divice could pop up. (The same as it happens when users enter something in
the console.) The task of RKWard for my suggestion would be to make
immediately an update of the chart after each change (for example if a title
is added or scale is changed). Do you see any way to do this? I think this is
a meaningful way to do it though other tolls handle this different (I mean
they show it in the same window where users do the settings).