[RkWard-devel] comments on <browser> element..

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:14:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

I guess this is related to the following discussions earlier:
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=38248904

Thomas wrote:
>I'll add it to the TODO list. The idea about setting the status / title bar
>is  nice, but I'll have to add some extra logic to make sure this info stays
>up-to-date, even if the user changes the directory by calling setpwd ()
>directly.

The <browser> element is not aware of the current working directory of R. It
would be nice to have this  functionality. As of now it is always the
directory from where RkWard is started, which is $HOME when started from
K-menu.

Regards
PK.