[RkWard-devel] Pareto chart and Quality qontrol charts

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 05:50:49 UTC 2007

> Or, on second thought, not tabulating probably isn't really too useful in
> this
> case. So why not always use table()? Or, to cover all bases:
> if (!is.table (rk.temp.x)) rk.temp.x <- table (rk.temp.x)

To say the truth I was thinking something more simple. Since we have now
rk.temp.descriptives (more like a pseudocode)
like this
If ($plot==true){
decive.on()
}
If ($plot==true){
device.off()
}

or

If ($plot==true){
device()
device.off()
}
if ($plot==false)
rk.print(rk.temp.descriptives)

The user will see the preview if he wants too, and will judge what it feets
to his needs and if he wants both, or the plot or descriptives separetely.

I have tried nothing of the above for now.

Regards,
Ilias