[RkWard-devel] Distribution CLT: revision 1417

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 06:33:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

Revision: 1417

Files added:
trunk/rkward/rkward/plugins/distributions/plot_{beta,binomial}_clt.{php,xml}

Menu entries:
Distribution > Continuous > Beta > Beta CLT
                      Discrete > Binomial > Binomial CLT

As I had said, these are not probably the most useful ones, but nonetheless
nice (at least I feel). The plan is to use either the
histogram/qqplot/distribution function to visualize how a distribution
approaches normality under CLT assumtions. Only, histogram has been
implemented yet. No help files either. I hope to improve on this quickly.

Regards
PK