[RkWard-devel] Open Issues

SJR stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Thu Feb 8 01:11:55 UTC 2007

Hi there,

lately I had only less time (to bad since right now it the hot phase).

SPSS

So far I could not test the issues related to SPSS. Anyway, it's still top on
my list.

SVG

I tried to contact the author of devSVG {RSvgDevice}. So far no success. For
those of you who are new on the list. One of the ideas some weeks ago was to
implement SVG as an output option for plots (since it's scaleable w/o quality
loss and editable rather easy with many tools). Would be great but the
problem is that devSVG can not handle font metric information (-> no
plotmath) which would make it impossible to add important information
(annotations) to a plot. It seems that T Jake Luciani stopted the development
more than a year ago an no one is maintaining this package. This also means
this package is no longer considered to be used in RKWard (from my point of
view).  The XML is no option either. Comments?