[RkWard-devel] corr_matrix

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Feb 5 20:54:48 UTC 2007

On Monday 05 February 2007 21:48, SJR wrote:
> it seems that Thomas likes corr_matrix better in analysis instead
> of /analysis/corr_matrix (at least I assume so according to your last
> commit) . Anyway I adopted Makefile.am accordingly and the corr_matrix is
> deleted.

Well, I was just working on corr_matrix (added option to calculate the
p-value, finally; please test), and then moved it because I'd like to avoid
having all those directories with only a single plugin inside (many of those
still remain, but we can take care of them one by one). If ever analysis
becomes too crowded with files, we can still move them around. Thanks to SVN,
this is - relatively - easy, after all.

Thanks for the updates. I was a bit neglectant...