[RkWard-devel] wilcoxon & ansari_bradley tests

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Feb 4 22:19:12 UTC 2007

Ok, after some playing around, I can see it too, although only sometimes, and
not dependent on any options. The good news is that this has nothing to do
with your plugin. It's just that the internal representation of the available
objects gets updated at a bad point of time (while rk.temp.x and rk.temp.y
actually exist), and somehow does not get refreshed after the cleanup stage.
This should go away as soon as you run any other command in the console.

I'll try to track down, why this is happening.