[RkWard-devel] how to link rkward plugin help page?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Feb 4 21:42:53 UTC 2007

On Sunday 04 February 2007 21:45, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> In the file plot_binomial_distribution.rkh, I want to link to
> plot_beta_distribution.rkh. I have been trying a few things, but that does
> not help.
>
> <link href=rkward://????/plot_beta_distribution>Plot Beta help page</link>
>
> In place of ????, I have tried, "component", "distributions", "plugins"!
> What is the correct href?

"component" would be the right choice. I assume you did quote the href?  <link
href="rkward://component/plot_beta_distribution" /> and <link
href="rkward://component/rkward/plot_beta_distribution" /> should both work
(and are equivalent).
Are there any messages to the console? What does the statusbar say, when you
hover the mouse over the link?

> An example of the prototype on the developer help
> pages might be more rewarding.

Ok, I'll add an example.