[RkWard-devel] First preview release of RKWard 0.4.6

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Feb 4 18:22:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

as announced
(https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=31570299&forum_id=12970)
I've created a first preview release of the upcoming 0.4.6 release. Please,
if you can find the time, download the preview from
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward-0.4.6pre1.tar.gz and do all the
testing you can get around to doing. Please pay special attention to the
plugins mentioned on this page:
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Development_Status_of_Plugins .

Note that development is still open until Wednesday, so if there are important
missing features, that should be included in the 0.4.6 release, let us know
as well.

Reminder to translators:
While some source string changes are still allowed, little will change until
the release. I'd like to recommend starting to update your translation, now.
However, if you are reasonably sure, you'll find the time to update your
translation between 2007-02-11 (the targetted date of the second preview
release) and 2007-02-14 (the deadline for translations), it may make sense to
wait until the second preview release.