[rkward-devel] Jarque-Bera Normality Test

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Dec 16 17:48:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Friday 14 December 2007, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> does anybody see a reason to keep Jarque-Bera Normality Test in
> the /under_development.pluginmap? Otherwise I'll push it into the
> distributions.pluginmap.

yes, probably it's complete, but I haven't looked at it in detail, yet (or
forgot all about it again). No objections to moving it out of
under_development.pluginmap, though. There were also a number of further
changes in plugins, that should be reviewed (although most looked good to me
at a cursory glance). If you have some free time, could you perhaps start
bringing
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Development_Status_of_Plugins
up to date?

That would help me in keeping track of what I should still take a look at
before the next release (which I should probably start thinking about, soon).