[rkward-devel] pie chart

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:33:16 UTC 2007

2007/8/9, Stefan Roediger <stefan_roediger at gmx.de>:

> > BTW, I saw you started the lm plugin. I have some ideas about the lm -
> glm
> > plugins and some code written in R (I have already sent a e-mail on the
> > list before but did not have the time for more). If you want I could
> send
> > you some code or we could develop together these plugins because I
> believe
> > that they are important and the user should get the maximum out of them.
> >

> Sounds good. I was thinking about the "maximum" and how to achieve it. But
> do not see it right now (what is needed ...?). If you have some input ...
> .

Here it is. I made a lot of changes in the php file. Unfortunately i could
not find the file I was looking for but fortunately I remember the way I did
it. I send the php file attached. As you will see there is an n = 5, which
can me used to ask the user the precision he prefers. But did not have any
more time free to touch the xml file.

If you and others like it, we could make some corrections (eg I don't like
the label of each part to be like this and to be so close to the previous
table) and go on with the precision choice and the plot.

Regards,
Ilias