[rkward-devel] Missing file "configure" in subversion

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Apr 17 13:19:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 15:05, michel lang wrote:
> I'm missing the configure file in the the trunk-dir

it is not included in SVN as this file is generated. Adding it (and the
Makefile.in files that are also needed) would generate a lot of noise in SVN.

> An update of the install instructions or the delivery of a working
> configure script would be nice.

For instructions on using the SVN version, see
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=RKWard_SVN . Basically,
what you need to do is

make -f Makefile.svn

once after the checkout in order to generate the configure and other needed
files. Unfortunately, this may not work with all versions of automake at all
times. Automake 1.9 is known to work.

Let me know, if you run into further trouble with this (it is somewhat
tricky).