[RkWard-devel] some more TODOs..

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Apr 1 14:04:55 UTC 2007

On Friday 30 March 2007 21:12, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> Well, since plot_options was already in place, it was just a matter of
> putting a <varselector> and two <varslots> to get this going. So, I have a
> working plugin in place. Add to the release?

While adding new features at this point doesn't feel too comfortable, I agree
it's very tempting, since this is a rather basic feature (and probably an
easy plugin).

I suggest this: Add it to SVN in under_development.pluginmap. I'll try to do
some real good testing on this one before the release, and so if all goes
well, it can be included. However, if problems come up, I'll remove it again.