[RkWard-devel] Moved to SVN

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 20 14:54:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

I meant to tell you yesterday, and before the fact, but my mailprovider was
down for much of the day, so I didn't: I have moved RKWard's sources from CVS
to Subversion. This should allow us to do some things much easier, especially
reorganizing the file structure (moving some files).

Access instruction are available here:
https://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=50231

SourceForge also provides some usage instructions for svn (linked to on the
same page). However, most common commands work exactly like in CVS before,
except of course you now write
#svn checkout / update / commit / diff / ...
instead of
#cvs checkout / update / commit / diff / ...

The first real new feature committed to SVN is that RKWard should now be fully
UTF-8 aware. You should see no more broken (non latin1) characters when