[RkWard-devel] rkward 0.3.7pre2

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 13 13:47:14 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 15:11, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> Hmm, not really. I restructured the plug-ins (appendix) more meaningful
> (and correct by terms of statistic) and started to fix some of the errors
> but I didn't finish it so far because right now I'm starting a new job
> (again) and moving to another town (again).
> Moreover I was startin on some test like ks.test and some others but these
> are useless skeletons IMO. Sorry to tell you.
> But at the end of the month it could be done I think. So do you want me to
> proceed or ... ?

I see. Bad point of time, then. Well, I'll still release 0.3.7 fairly soon,
currently thinking Friday or Sunday. After all there's at least one very
serious bug (the 100 rows of data crash) that we've been sitting on for way
too long, already.
Of course, if you have something done by the end of the month (or whenever
it's done), that would be great! For right now I'd only add things which are
done, or can easily be finished within the next few days.
If you have some more bug fixes (other than those you sent to the list) flying
around, and sending them in is not too much trouble while moving, that would
be nice.

About the restructuring: That would seem easy enough to add right now, but I
suspect some of the leaves are still empty? Could you send in your .pluginmap
wihtout anything else, then I can take care of removing the dead leaves for
now, but include the new structure.

Best wishes for your new home and job