[RkWard-devel] Preview of 0.4.1

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Oct 30 14:31:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

Long time I did not post here ;-)

I can translate some messages for the new release if you send me the file ;-)
Sorry to not particpate a lot but I got a lot of work : new job, new life in
Paris, and lot of new projects :-)

Furthermore, I will send you a mail to discuss about the new (futur) release
for the website soon.

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin