[RkWard-devel] Translation

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Nov 20 20:40:50 UTC 2006

Hi!

On Monday 20 November 2006 12:21, No No wrote:
> I finished with the translation and I send the el.po file. As .pot
> file I used the one from the 0.4.1 sources. Checked on action and
> found some minor problems which I already fixed. If something else
> comes up, I will come on it. I will also inform the greek linux
> society about rkward and the translation, if it is ok.

Many thanks for the new translation! I've added it to SVN, so it will be part
of the next release. I don't know, when that release will be created,
however, as I did not get around to work as much on rkward as I would have
liked during the past few weeks.

It's more than just ok to point greek users to rkward. At the moment, a larger
user base, leading to better testing (and hopefully more
contributions/coders), is one of the most important things for the project.