[RkWard-devel] Translation

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Nov 19 20:40:34 UTC 2006

On Sunday 19 November 2006 21:27, No No wrote:
> I tried the "configure, make, make install" after copying the el.po
> file to the po directory but couldn't load it using KDE_LANG=el rkward

Sorry, my bad. I thought it would work that way, however configure does not
seem to be enough to add the translation. You have two options:

1) Run (in the base directory of the rkward sources):
# make -f Makefile.svn
and then configure, make, and make install. For this option you will need
automake, which can be a pain at times, and maybe some additional packages (I
suggest you simply try, whether it works for you).

2) In the po subdirectory, run
# make -n install
Note where, and how the other .po files get installed, and do so manually for
el.po.

Hope it works this time.