[RkWard-devel] doesnt run... / 0.4.1 release

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Nov 5 14:05:15 UTC 2006

Hi Alain,

On Sunday 05 November 2006 00:00, guerreau wrote:
> Command failed (other)
> failed command was: '.rk.get.structure (as.environment (".GlobalEnv"),
> ".GlobalEnv", envlevel=-1, namespacename="")'
> - error message was: 'Erreur : impossible de trouver la fonction
> ".rk.get.structure"
> '

that message would translate to "could not find function .rk.get.structure",
right? In this case, it's a different issue than No No was referring to. Most
likely there is a problem with your installation. Probably on Ubuntu the file
path of the R libraries is different than on debian. Hence the rkward-package
can not be found (probably you already had an old installation of rkward,
right? Otherwise there should be additional error messages).

Could you try installing rkward from source? The paths should be detected
correctly during ./configure.

BTW, I did prepare the 0.4.1 release a few minutes ago, but all sourceforge
project pages seem to be down ATM. Hence no formal annoucement, yet, and I
don't know, whether I'll get around to prepare that later today, or whether
it's going to be tomorrow. The download is already available here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50231