[RkWard-devel] 0.1

Pierre Ecochard pierre.ecochard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:05:27 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I can't reproduce the bug here on ubuntu 5.04 with what I believe is 0.3.3.

BTW, Thomas, it looks like the ./configure script gives misleading
informations concerning the options it takes:
  --r-home=DIR            specify location of R_HOME directory
  --r-includes=DIR        specify location of R include files
  --r-share=DIR           specify location of R_SHARE directory
  --r-doc=DIR             specify location of R_DOC directory

I get
	"Check your installation of R, and use --r-doc to specify the correct
directory."
instead of:
	"Check your installation of R, and use --with-r-doc to specify the correct
directory."
for example.

It should be --with-r-*, shouldn't it?

Also, it looks like you forgot to commit rksettingsmoduleconsole.h/.cpp to the
cvs.

Pierre

Le Mercredi 29 Mars 2006 14:35, Thomas Friedrichsmeier a écrit :
> > I have a problem with the R Backend.
> > In the console tab or in the command window, it happens when
> > I enter
> > x <- 0.1
> > and then
> > [1] 0
> >
> > is zero ??
>
> Interesting. I can't reproduce this problem. Do you get this every time, or
> only occasionally? What happens, when you do the same thing in plain R (run
> R from a terminal, and try those commands)? Which version of rkward are you
> using?
> Thanks for the info.
>
> Regards
> Thomas
---
Debian is the Jedi operating system: "Always two there are, a master and
an apprentice".
		-- Simon Richter on debian-devel