[RkWard-devel] marketing

"Stefan Rödiger" stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Tue Jan 31 16:05:53 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just figured out what Rkward is "missing". To put it into a single word:
"Marketing". When I searched for a GUI to R by google I found everything
(like Kstat http://www.kstat.org/ , which is no longer / not yet developed)
but not Rkward (which is more than usable). I refined my search for Linux,
KDE, ... and still found almost nothing. But I knew form r-project.org that
there is Rkward. So my suggestion is to announce the project on common known
places in the web. Moreover one might “improve” the hits in google (there
are known strategies how to do this). What is the sense of my idea? Manly to
attract developers, user and people who do quality testing. Therefore is my
suggestion that I (if you consent) try to make Rkward more public. What do
you think?

Stefan

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl