[RkWard-devel] plug-in

"Stefan Rödiger" stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Mon Jan 30 11:50:37 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I'm new here. However, I'll try to help you to get with some new plug-in
(manly for charting).  Though I'm not a coder I hope to get in the hole
stuff with your "Preliminary Introduction to writing plugins for RKWard". I
have some little experience with R and almost no with XML. Therefore in any
case it will take me some time to learn. So for the case that you have any
hints what else to read before I start you are welcome to tell me. Moreover
I have not yet figured out if there are others who also write plug-ins. If
so I'm interested to know which they work on not to double work.

Cheers!
Stefan

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl