[RkWard-devel] crashing...

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Aug 16 14:18:26 UTC 2006

Hi Stefan,

> When I enter values by hand in the table RKWard (0.3.6) crashes
> reproduceable after 99 numeric, string or whatever values. So it does not
> play any role which values are entered just the number. I had no issues
> with imported values from txt-files. This is a real showstopper I think.

the crash has already been fixed a while ago. You might want to try

http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward-0.3.7pre1.tar.gz

(unfortunately, there has not been much progress since that snapshot). But in
fact, I found another related bug (for numerical data, some values would not
be copied correctly when resizing the internal storage, so you'd still get
garbage in the data after 100 rows). This is fixed in CVS now.