[RkWard-devel] (Last?) call for testing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Apr 14 18:57:39 UTC 2006

Hi again,

I have uploaded yet another testing version, hopefully the final one before
the release. Few things have changed, but a few bugs have been fixed since
the last testing version.

Even if you do not hvae the time to do real testing, it would still be
helpful, if you could try to compile rkward. With this new version,
compilation should generally work as

./configure
make
make install

without any options to configure. All relevant settings should be
auto-detected. If you have all required packages installed, but
compilation/installation still fails, please drop us a short note.

Of course, if you do get around to do some testing, there is still a chance to
squash remaining bugs, so please report everything you find, even if it's a
minor issue.

As I won't have much time tomorrow, the release will most likely be on Sunday
(but yes, unless something grave turns up until then, this will be the final
deadline).

Location of source.tar.gz and .deb:
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.3.5.tar.gz
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.3.5_i386.deb