[RkWard-devel] maketing

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at gloobe.org
Tue Apr 11 20:17:54 UTC 2006

Le Mardi 11 Avril 2006 20:47, Stefan Rödiger a écrit :
> @All
> The new RKWard is comming. Besides the urgent tasks I want to inform you
> that the article for a German on-line journal is ready. As I can see is
> also something for French planed. But in my opinion would it also be
> great to have something in English, since most people will rather
> understand English than French and German. Right now I need ideas which
> journal are good addresses for such things. Maybe
> http://www.newsforge.com/ is a place to start?
Well, about french article planned, it is just a news about the new RKWard.
Nothing more. Pierre always wrote this kind of news on linuxfr which is the
main news website in France. Furthemore, it is by this way that Pierre
contact me to work on the RKWard project.
I am agreed with you, few people understand french ou german, but few french
people (and may be german people) read english news (as far as I am
concerned, I read only french news). It can be good to write one article in
englsih and then to translate it into other langage (no problem for me to
translate, I am working about that for the website).

I propose to create a marketing space into the wiki, with for each release a
new page :
|marketing Page
|  |-- 0.3.5
|  |    |--published news
|  |    |--English news
|  |    |--French news
|  |--0.3.6
|  |--0.3.7

Etc...

Anybody who find a news website can use one of this langage to post a news !

It can be interesting to cerat a page where we list article for each release
and for all langage !

What do you thing about ?

Y.
--