[RkWard-devel] Upcoming release, testing, tasks

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Apr 10 18:28:05 UTC 2006

> ok I just installed rkwArd 0.3.5
> How get the plugin menu ?

Not sure what you mean. Do you have a menu called "Analysis", "Plots",
or "Distributions"? Then plugins are installed. If not, please read below,
too:

> The PHP-backend n,eed two parameter, the first is ok /usr/bin/php, but the
> secons one is not clear to me. Which parameter do I need to write ?

Probably /usr/share/apps/rkward/phpfiles/ or something similar. However, this
setting should really be autodetected when you first start rkward. Did you do

make install

? If not, do

rm ~/.kde/share/config/rkwardrc

then make install, then start rkward again.