[RkWard-devel] Website Update

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Sep 27 09:13:33 UTC 2005

> As for RKWard, it's quite stable here. The version I run (2-3 days
> old, I have a compiler problem right now) does not however accept
> unrecognized commands: the R engine crashes with status 1 when you
> type "ohfohfuzeorfh" in the R console.

This does not happen here. It's quite possible, that your version still
contains some bug that I removed in the meantime. In the timeframe you
mention, I was in fact working on output/error handling. But of course also
it might be a bug that only shows up specific configurations. Whenever you
can compile again, please give it another try.

> I also noticed that when you have, e.g., a command editor window open
> (active) and the output open in another tab (not active), and you
> click "output->show", nothing happens. Perhaps the output window could
> come to the front.
> Also, here, when you 1) flush the output, 2) refresh it, rkward crashes.

Both should be fixed, now (though I don't really understand, where the crash
came from).