[RkWard-devel] Call for testing: 0.3.4 prerelease

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 26 20:11:03 UTC 2005

> It happens consistently.

Ok, so this means it's not just that I happen to be "lucky" when trying to
reproduce the crash.

> I'm using R 2.2.0, I'll have to check on
> the version of Biobase (I believe this is the package that causes the
> crash).  Other packages which don't rely on Biobase load fine in rkward.

I've tried with what can be downloaded as 1.7. The versions numbers on Biobase
and affy each say 1.8.x, however.
Unfortunately, it's nigh impossible to fix with, without being able to
reproduce the bug. You could try running rkward with "--debug-level 5", but I
doubt this will shed much light, since likely the bug is triggered somewhere
inside R/Biobase.
Does anybody else on this list see this bug or something similar (if so,
please give us some basic information about your system)?