[RkWard-devel] Another call for testing

jjmichael at comcast.net jjmichael at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 16:34:20 UTC 2005

I've found another problem while running 'make' (thanks Thomas for getting configure to run):

showedittextfileagent.cpp: In member function `void
   ShowEditTextFileAgent::done()':
showedittextfileagent.cpp:116: error: parse error before `.' token
make[2]: *** [showedittextfileagent.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/rkward-0.3.3/rkward/agents'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/rkward-0.3.3/rkward'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Any ideas on what I might be lacking or doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jake