[RkWard-devel] Fixed compile error, php settings bug

Michael Rutter marutter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:05:34 UTC 2005

In my previous email, I mentioned a compile error.  Here are the fixes
I needed for a Mandrake 10.1 system.

In ./plugin/rkplugin.cpp, line 78 now reads

	QString dummy = QFileInfo (filename).dirPath () + "/code.php";

In main.cpp, I added

static const char *version =
	I18N_NOOP("0.3.0");

and changed VERSION to version in line 51

Also, I discovered a bug in the php-backend dialog box.  I had to
modify the location of the php binary before I could save the changes
for the rkward php information.

I plan on testing out some new plugins for basic descrtiptive
statistics as soon as I get a chance.  I really like this product and
I hope development continues.

Thanks,
Michael Rutter