[RkWard-devel] Compile failed

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Aug 22 11:26:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

> I can't compile Rkward any more. Possibly something broke with the update
> to Fedora 4 (gcc 4.0.1), because it did work earlier.

sorry it took me so very long to reply! Yes, I guess it's probably related to
gcc 4.0.1. I'm not using gcc 4, yet, so could you try the following change
and see, whether it fixes the problem?

> ../core/../rbackend/rcommandreceiver.h:36: error: ‘RCommand’ has not been
> declared

In file rkward/rbackend/rcommandreceiver.h insert the following line right
above "class RCommandReceiver {" (as new line 27):

class RCommand;

This should probably do the trick. Thanks for your patience!