[RkWard-devel] problem with make

Pierre ECOCHARD pierre.ecochard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:30:54 UTC 2005

Hi Jean-Nicolas,

(...)
> rkward.cpp: Dans constructor « RKwardApp::RKwardApp(KURL*, QWidget*, const
>    char*) »:
> rkward.cpp:100: error: `KDEV3ICON' is not a member of type `KMultiTabBar'
> rkward.cpp:100: error: `setToolviewStyle' undeclared (first use this
> function)
> rkward.cpp:100: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
>    each function it appears in.)
(...)
> I'm using slackwre 10.0, and KDE *3.2.3* ;

I think this is the problem. I'm not sure that KDE 3.2.3 already had
this type of MultiTabBar. Anyway, this is not really a big problem. If
you can't install KDE 3.3 or KDE 3.4, please just remove this line:
       setToolviewStyle(KMultiTabBar::KDEV3ICON);
line 100 of rkward.cpp. Everything should work properly then (but you
wont have KDevelop-style docks).

Pierre