[RkWard-devel] About that noise

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Apr 15 19:49:44 UTC 2005

Hi again,

Pierre pointed out to me, that having all the automatic messages from the
trackers (bugs/feature requests) go to this list is probably mostly annoying
to most subscribers.
So we decided to set up a new dedicated list for this purpose. This way you
can decide for yourself, whether you would like to get notified about new
tracker items or comments on tracker items. If you would like to continue
getting those message, subscribe to rkward-tracker: