[RkWard-devel] [ rkward-Feature Requests-1021804 ] "File" vs. "Workspace"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 3 13:08:09 UTC 2004

Feature Requests item #1021804, was opened at 2004-09-03 15:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tfry
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=459010&aid=1021804&group_id=50231

Category: General
Group: None

Initial Comment:
 On main window, I suggest to maintain the "File" entry
 instead of "Workspace". It's a classical form and,
 thinking on localization, could be usefull. In
 italian this could be translated in "Area di Lavoro" and
 isn't good. Other change is for the "Windows" menu that
 sould contain these entries:

 "Show R Console"
 "Show Output"
 "Show Workspace"