[RkWard-devel] list for CVS-commits

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Oct 19 14:53:08 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Just as general piece of information: As I've told some of you in private
mail, I was rather busy during the last two weeks or so and did not have much
time for rkward. Well, the fog is starting to lift and I hope I can get back
to more active work on rkward real soon.
For those with CVS-access: I intend to set up a list that will receive short
notifications about CVS-commits. Probably it would be a good idea for active
developers to subscribe to this list, so you can get a picture of what files
everybody else is working on, and what sort of changes have been made.
Let me know, if you see any problem with that.