[RkWard-devel] 'bug in RKWard 0.3.0: file 'rkward/settings/rksettingsmodulephp.cpp'

Pedro Cesar Alvarez pedroc at eio.uva.es
Fri Nov 19 20:15:22 UTC 2004

Hi again,

Although I have no knowledge of C++/Qt/..., yesterday when I compiled
succesfully RKward 0.3.0 I had problems setting the php modules directory.
Lookint at the file rksettingsmodulephp.cpp, lines 48-50, I found

connect (bin_choser, SIGNAL (locationChanged ()), this, SLOT (pathChanged
()));
	main_vbox->addWidget (files_choser);

and I obviously changed by [bin_choser-->files_choser]:

connect (files_choser, SIGNAL (locationChanged ()), this, SLOT (pathChanged
()));
	main_vbox->addWidget (files_choser);

	main_vbox->addStretch ();

I don't know if the line 50 I've added is necessary, I've just followed the
logic of the previous lines.

Hope it helps.