[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.2.2

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Aug 15 20:53:33 UTC 2004

Hi all!

A new release is out. New features and changes:
- support to wizard-like plugins along the dialog interface you've already
seen in plugins. Plugins may define both kinds of interface and you can
switch between both on the fly
- I've removed the "Problems"-display for now. Instead coloring is used to
highlight required settings you still have to make
- two new kinds of widgets can be used in plugins: spinboxes to select numeric
values, and a formula widget, which can be used to construct formulas e.g.
for use in a GLM
- most output-formatting is now done in R-code. The PHP-backend only delivers
the R-code needed to format the output and no longer does the formatting
itself
- the "Code" display in plugin-dialogs now uses syntax-highlighting, too. The
new release comes with an improved syntax highlighting definition for the
underlying katepart
The next one or two weeks I'll do a little less coding and try to get the
documentation somewhat up to date.