signon-kwallet-extension

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 12:41:34 GMT 2024

On 3/28/24 13:04, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Due to recent updates in SUSE around signond, i've just had to remove
> signond-libs-devel from our SUSE Qt 5.15 images.
>
> This is due to signond now being built with Qt 6 - and therefore being
> incompatible with Qt 5.
>
> Looking in signon-kwallet-extension though I see it is still Qt 5 code
> that is unported.
>
> It will therefore lose CI coverage support on LInux from today onward
> until it is ported to Qt 6.
>
> Cheers,
> Ben

Hi,

signon-kwallet-extension is ported to Qt6. It's a bit special in the
sense that it must be built against the same Qt version signond is built
against, and since that can be either Qt5 or Qt6
signon-kwallet-extension still supports both. For practical intents and
purposes it's only the Qt6 build that matters though.

At the moment signon-kwallet-extension doesn't have Qt6 CI. This was due
to signon and friends not being available in Qt6 CI, but it seem to be
time to revisit that now.

Cheers

Nico