Release team blog

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Mar 14 13:18:03 GMT 2024

We now have a new https://blogs.kde.org

The release team folks make occasional releases of bits which are
communally maintained or where the maintainer isn't very interested in
the release process, e.g. I've just been asked by Laurent to make a
release of Ruqola.

Currently I put those release announcements on my personal blog which
has the nice effect of making me look more important than I am but it
seems like not the most suitable place for it.

Should I set up a blog on blogs.kde.org for releases of communally
maintained software?  Keeping Plasma, Frameworks and Gear on kde.org
of course.

Jonathan