KHealthCertificate in Gear

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Mon Sep 4 16:16:29 BST 2023

On Dienstag, 29. August 2023 00:07:34 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El divendres, 25 d’agost de 2023, a les 16:15:13 (CEST), Volker Krause va
>
> escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > it looks like we missed KHealthCertificate (https://invent.kde.org/pim/
> > khealthcertificate) when dissolving Mobile Gear, and it's currently not
> > covered by automated releases. This went unnoticed as it hasn't gotten API
> > changes recently, only a few data updates, but I'd like to fix this as we
> > have things depending on it.
> >
> > So I'd suggest we include it in 23.12, assuming we don't want to add
> > things
> > to the 23.08 series at this point.
>
> Seems it was done on purpose?
>
> https://invent.kde.org/teams/plasma-mobile/issues/-/issues/186
>
> I don't particularly mind if it goes in KDE Gear but whoever wrote that
> table seems that decided it's not what was wanted for KHealthCertificate?

oh, interesting... why/how was that decided? I don't remember being involved
in that, and I'm kinda the maintainer, and responsible for one of its main
consumers...

It does seem to be based on the assumption of moving to KF instead of Gear
though, which isn't really necessary nor intended here.

Regards,
Volker