MegaRelease Freezes - Re: Release schedule proposal for the February MegaRelease

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 3 22:00:42 BST 2023

El dimarts, 3 d’octubre de 2023, a les 7:13:52 (CEST), Justin Zobel va
escriure:
> Plasma depends on kexiv in Gear so Gear would need to be before Plasma.

Why?

We just need that if someone changes API in kexiv they change the code in all
places that use it.

Do you freeze parts of Plasma before other parts of Plasma just because they
depend on each other?

Probably not, then why do we need to do that procedure for kexiv?