Ktrip default license and translations

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Sat Jun 11 21:20:08 BST 2022

Hey Nicolas,

I scanned through the KTrip release tarball and there is a license issue for
translations. There are several files without any specific license information
(most of the translations) and those translations tell in the header (po/cs/
ktrip.po):
"This file is distributed under the same license as the ktrip package."

unfortunately I don't find anywhere that is license of ktrip for the files
without any further license information. At least it is not mentioned in
README nor in .reuse/dep5 and I see a lot of licenses in LICENSE folder, so I
don't know what license to pick.

Regards,

sandro