Include Skanpage in KDE Gear

Kåre Särs kare.sars at mailbox.org
Mon Jan 10 09:00:24 GMT 2022

On måndag 10 januari 2022 03:29:01 EET Aleix Pol wrote:
> I'm a bit confused, how does it relate to skanlite?
The UI for Skanlite is optimized for photo scanning and not optimal for multi-page-paper-
document scanning. Skanpage, on the other hand, has a dedicated UI just for this multi-
page-paper-document scanning scenario. They are two scanning applications with a bit
different audience, but both are using libksane.

> Also I'm not sure where the original e-mail landed, I can only see Nate's
> reply.
I wonder if you saw my previous (+1) reply?

/Kåre