Re-spin opportunity for Kirigami in KDE Frameworks v5.101

Devin espidev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:01:02 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

Please also consider including the following commit in Kirigami for 5.101:

bb9c6eec29a39a3395ce9eecbc199866a1c702e2
https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/commit/bb9c6eec29a39a3395ce9eecbc199866a1c702e2

This adds a fix and also shortens a name of a property that was
introduced during this cycle, we can't rename it after release.

Thanks,
Devin