Gitlab CI Dashboards and retirement of build.kde.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Aug 27 17:40:30 BST 2022

El dissabte, 27 d’agost de 2022, a les 11:44:47 (CEST), Ben Cooksley va
escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> This evening I completed the necessary setup required to complete our
> Gitlab CI dashboards, which can now be found at
> https://metrics.kde.org/dashboards/f/aNxvXJW4k/gitlab-ci (KDE Developer
> account login required)
>
> These allow any developer to get a view on the current CI status of
> projects and groups of projects on a branch and platform basis - and should
> hopefully provide useful insight into the overall status that can currently
> be obtained from Jenkins.
>
> As this was the last thing holding us back from shutting down build.kde.org,
> i'd like to proceed with retiring and shutting down build.kde.org as soon
> as possible so the capacity it occupies can be released and reallocated to
> Gitlab.
>
> If anyone would like to experiment with customised views for their own
> purposes (where the above provided ones are insufficient) please file a
> Sysadmin ticket.
>
> Please let me know if there are any questions on the above.

Looks great.

One thing that i'm not sure i understand correctly, currently in the General
Overview, it says that there are 3 projects currently failing kwin, kpackage
and kphotoalbum, but then if i go to the Per Platform View i get that rkward
is failing on windows. Shouldn't rkward also be listed as failing on the
general overview?