KDE Frameworks 5.93.0

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 4 22:57:06 BST 2022

El dilluns, 4 d’abril de 2022, a les 14:49:13 (CEST), David Faure va escriure:
> On lundi 4 avril 2022 00:14:56 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El dissabte, 2 d’abril de 2022, a les 16:33:56 (CEST), David Faure va
> escriure:
> > > Dear packagers,
> > >
> > > KDE Frameworks 5.93.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
> > >
> > > New frameworks: none this time.
> > >
> > > Public release next Saturday.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the packaging work!
> >
> > I wonder if we should do a few re-spins that add Android as supported
> > platforms, at least
> > https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kservice/-/commit/5ebb18a6ccee6087ab2396c
> > 083be56051e9f2287 not sure if there's more, otherwise it seems we may have
> > an exploison of failed builds once 5.93 is released
>
> Can someone get me a list of packages that need a respin due to this issue?

A quick bash script shows that kservice (the link above) is the only one we added Android to the metainfo after the tag, not sure if more are needed (no easy way to see all KF5+Android CI), but that's a different story :)