KDE Frameworks 5.86.0

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 00:38:03 BST 2021

El domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2021 1:10:52 (CEST) Andreas Sturmlechner
escribió:
> On Sat, 4 Sept 2021 at 23:11, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> > KDE Frameworks 5.86.0 has been uploaded to the usual place.
>
> kwayland-5.86.0 depends on unreleased plasma-wayland-protocols-1.4.0,
> from commit be955bee.

Indeed, I'm having a build failure here in kubuntu too.

Just to experiment, I have built kwayland relaxing the plasma-wayland-
protocols requirement, and it fails to build as well, like this:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/556889046/buildlog_ubuntu-impish-amd64.kwayland_4%3A5.86.0-0ubuntu1~ubuntu21.10~ppa2_BUILDING.txt.gz

/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/src/client/contrast.cpp:166:58: error:
‘ORG_KDE_KWIN_CONTRAST_SET_FROST_SINCE_VERSION’ was not declared in this
scope; did you mean ‘ORG_KDE_KWIN_CONTRAST_SET_CONTRAST_SINCE_VERSION’?

So either a new version of plasma-wayland-protocols needs to be released or
something needs to be reverted in kwayland.