Including Kalendar in KDE Gear 21.12

Claudio Cambra claudio.cambra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 00:49:01 BST 2021

Hi Albert,

I think you are right.

We'd still like to go ahead with releasing a beta 1 (0.1) next Saturday.
Rather than stick with KDE Gear, we'll release a 0.2 beta 2 in mid-end
November and then release our 1.0 around December 10th? This way we can
stay somewhat close to the release of Gear and Akonadi, while still being
open to adding new features.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Clau