Including KDevelop in KDE Gear (for 21.12)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Oct 30 06:04:40 BST 2021

Am Freitag, 29. Oktober 2021, 21:33:00 CEST schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> KDevelop did used to be part of the KDE SC releases and at some point
> separated.  So one query is why did that release schedule separation happen

This must have been before my active involvement with KDevelop, so perhaps
Aleix, Milian or someone else around that time can tell?

Though are you sure about your memories? Would not match mine, IIRC at least
post-KDE3 KDevelop always was its own group, never was part of the SC bundle.

Any chance you mixed this up with Okteta, seeing my name?

> and would it happen again?

No plans known by the current contributors.

Cheers
Friedrich