request to move Zanshin to KDE Gear

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 16:10:50 BST 2021

Hello,

On Tuesday, 26 October 2021 22:12:47 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dimarts, 26 d’octubre de 2021, a les 20:58:13 (CEST), Jonathan Riddell va
escriure:
> > Hola, me and Kevin would like to move the To Do manager Zanshin to be
> > released with KDE Gear.  I've done some sanity review today on it.  Can it
> > be released with KDE Gear 21.12?
>
> If we don't count your commits from today, it seems slightly "under
> developed" lately, but let's see if actually getting releases means people
> do more commits ;)

At least the fact that it's on the same beat than the rest of KDE PIM should
make a few things easier. It's been sometimes a bit of a pain to strike the
right release time if some SC changes happened in PIM (which actually happened
recently).

Not sure I'll find time to do more commits, but it'll definitely lower my
mental load, there's been a couple of times in the past where I was pondering
between "should I spend time on a release" and "should I spend time on that
cleanup/feature". Less options fighting for my attention.

> If no one disagrees I'll add it to the release-tools/modules.git file on Nov
> 2nd.

Thanks!

Regards.
--